Hello and welcome to my first blog post! It’s so strange to finally be able to write something on here. I’ve been wanting to start a book blog since forever and here we are now! I’m really excited to share with you all things books and movies and TVshows, so if you want to come with me on this journey all you have to do is follow me on here. Simple, isn’t it?
If you don’t know (where have you been), this next week BookTube-a-Thon is happening. I am so happy to be participating this year and I’m going to share everything with you.
BookTube-a-Thon is an event created by one of my favorite BookTuber, Ariel Bisset, and it’s a week long reading event. All you have to do is read, read, read. Of course, there are challenges and you can do all of them or you can do just two. It’s up to your desire. I’m going to try my best to do all the reading challenges (there are more than reading challenges, I’m going to share them in a minute). The event starts tomorrow, the 24th, and it ends on Sunday, the 30th.
Besides the Reading Challenges, there are Bookstagram challenges and BookTube challenges. I don’t know if I will be able to do all the challenges on Instagram (i will try), but I don’t’ have a YouTube channel so that means no BookTube challenge. I will be happy to watch all the people who will do them. More information you can find on the BookTube-a-Thon YouTube channel, right here.
There are 7 challenges when it comes to reading, so here they are, plus my TBR.
- Read a book with a person on the cover – Une Fille D’Éve – Balzac
- Read a hyped book – Everything, Everything – Nicola Yoon
- Finish a book in one day – The Great Gatsby – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Read a book with a character different from you – Plot Twist – Eric Adams
- Finish a book outside (you don’t have to read it in one day, but every time you read it you have to be outside) – The Deep Blue Sea for Beginners -Luanne Rice
- Read a book you bought because of the cover – It ends with us – Colleen Hoover
- Read seven books – The Lying Game – Ruth Ware
I’m really excited to read these books, especially because I’m 13 books behind my reading goal for 2017, so I need to read as much as I can. Even if I don’t finish all the books I’m pretty sure I will have a lot of fun watching vlogs from BookTube-a-Thon, spending time watching everyone on bookstagram and just enjoy the books that I picked because that’s the most important.
I will try to post every day next week to update you on my reading and tell you my opinion on the book I’m reading, so keep an eye on this blog. If I don’t have a YouTube channel, I can “vlog” here.
Are you going to participate? Let me know in the comments, or follow me on Instagram and we can talk there. *I’M SO EXCITED*